1. What is the World Dance Pageant?
The World Dance Pageant is a three-day solo competition. The competition will include talent performances, interviews, modeling, and audition classes in ballet, jazz, contemporary/lyrical, hip-hop and tap. In between the phases of competition contestants will learn an opening routine to perform at the World Dance Pageant Finale. Following the WDP Finale will be an exciting party to celebrate!
2. What is included in the entry fee to WDP?
The World Dance Pageant entry fee includes:
- 3 days of competition
- All Rehearsals
- 2 tickets to the WDP Party
- WDP T-Shirt
- Performance Wear for the Finale
- Plus so much more!
3. Do I need to qualify my solo to enter the World Dance Pageant?
No, there is no qualification required to enter.
4. What can I expect during the interview phase of competition?
Petite, Junior & Teen Contestants will sit before a panel of judges for a three-minute interview. Senior contestants interviews will be five minutes. The judges will ask questions based on the information provided on the contestant’s interview questionnaire. Other questions may be asked, which will evolve from answers provided by the contestant.
5. Can I compete in the World Dance Pageant and compete at World Dance Championships?
6. Can anyone come watch the World Dance Pageant Finale? Who can attend the WDP Reception?
Anyone can attend the WDP Finale. No tickets are required. WDP party tickets can be purchases when registering for $25. Tickets will also be sold for $30.00 during the first 2 days of the WDP competition. You must have a ticket to attend the WDP party.
7. Is there a host hotel?
Please check out the below link to see which hotels are offering discounted rates for the World Dance Pageant & World Dance Champtionships…
8. How can I get more information on the World Dance Pageant?
Email us at email@example.com and we’d be happy to answer all your questions!